- Closing date is 13th April.
- Wedding must take place between May 2018 and May 2019. Not all dates will be available during this time.
- The 'Promoter’ is Melissa Mills Photography.
- Entry is limited to one entry per couple.
- The Promotion is open to Australian Residents only.
- If you have paid a deposit for Photography the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Any travel such as flights, hire car and 2 nights accommodation need to be paid for. All travel bookings will be quoted first and booked by the promoter.
- ‘The Promoter’ reserve the right to exclude any couple from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by ‘The Promoter’ and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion if the entrant opts in to receive future promotion in regards to any of the services we offer.
- By applying you agree that you are happy for your wedding images to be used for promotional purposes by ‘The Promoter’ ie: Wedding blogs, social media, website, portfolio and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All images supplied to the winner can only be used for personal use and all copyright sits with the promoter.
Winning the Price
- The competition winner is decided by ‘The Promoter’ and will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone before announced on social media. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts ‘The Promoter’ will select another winner.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner's behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies ‘The Promoter’ in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- ‘The Promoter’ reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue this competition at any stage, for any reason.
- ‘The Promoter’ take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law ‘The Promoter’ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
19. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.